Thursday, May 19, 2011

The waiting game

Our second sonogram appointment on 5/16 I believe went well, however since we havent gotten any calls from the doctor I am a little worried that nothing changed or maybe it did and now something else is wrong. Last time we received the phone call it was that Thursday, so today I wait with baited breath as I clutch my phone begging it to ring and give me good news. The waiting is torture and I just so wish we could receive good news and everything would go back to being better.

During our sonogram the sonogram technician told us that my placenta had moved. We would like to think her statement was positive however we can't tell for sure. Rylan though sleepy and stubborn (he kept moving into positions that made it difficult to get pictures) looks adorable and all comfy :-D The technician also mentioned how long his legs were LOL. So I think, as I always thought, our little boy will tower over his mommy and daddy  :-D

On the weekend I will update with pictures :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment