Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Appointment

Yesterday was a day FILLED with running errands and going on road trips. I didn't slow down till 1:30 a.m. (We had a party all day! Right Mimi!? :-D )

I was SO HAPPY when I FINALLY found a diaper bag yesterday!!! I have been looking FOREVER for one and couldn't find that perfect fit for Kevin, Me, and Rylan! Finally I did for only $15!!!

Mimi got Rylan two more adorable onesies and Kevins mom bought Rylan some cute things about a week ago.

Yesterday we also had another baby appointment! Rylans bpm was 145 and my bump measurement is within the proper measurements for 23 weeks. While the doctor (the rude one, however yesterday she actually wasn't too grumpy this time) was using the doppler on my belly, Rylan kicked the monitor twice. :-D

I have actually gained weight which is good considering I hadn't gained any since getting pregnant. However it still is not considered a true gain until I surpass what I had weighed when getting pregnant. I think that the last four weeks were just "the easy weeks." I was still getting sick but had about two days where I didn't get sick. However with the way I have been feeling, I am not sure what these next four weeks will bring, we will see...

Our next baby appointment is on June 6th :-D And next Monday we go for our second sonogram. We pray everything is better and that Rylan is doing great! Your continued prayers are needed and appreciated. Thank you!




Our Awesome Diaper Bag!

What Grandma (Kevins mom) got Rylan!





What Mimi (my mom) got Rylan yesterday!




2 comments:

  1. AWWWW......love the pics. of all of the clothes....and that AWESOME diaper bag!!!!! And YES, we did have a party all day! :-D )

    ReplyDelete