Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello May...(I like where this is going)....bring more happiness please!

The months are counting down! MAY is here :-D 

I'm not sure if it's simply the anticipation of each month fading into the next that brings the closeness of being able to meet our handsome little boy to the surface; in turn causing my mind to wander... Who knows what it is; all I know is, I had the BEST dream last night!

Most of my close friends know that I don't dream (well, ok Aunt Kara, I do dream but I don't remember :-D) Anyways, to me dreams do not often accompany my sleeping routine; however since I have been pregnant I have had the most vivid, strange, sometimes scary 'nightmares', that (I know) I will ever have!

Last night however was like I said, the greatest dream ever. I am not sure where I was, it felt like I was at my moms house in her hallway. My mom and grammy were there in an area that could have been considered the kitchen (the layout is always weird in dreams I didn't see them I only heard them and had the feeling of where they were.) I heard them talking and then all of a sudden my mom said "Oh he's awake! I can't believe you had this little boy, he is so cute." I smile and start to walk out from the hallway thinking my little boy is a baby but then suddenly this little toddler comes running around the corner. I sit down on the floor as I welcome this little boy running towards me his arms open wide. His skin is fair and his face round and adorable. His blonde almost white hair falls in loose ringlets around his face. As I pick him up his smile widens as he looks up at me with the cutest angelic face and cutest pair of glasses. He then says so endearingly and clearly that just thinking about it gives me the chills. He says in awe "Mommy, you have the most beautiful eyes!" Taken a back by his words I hold back tears and look at him wishing I could see more of his eyes that are hidden behind glasses. However as I look closer at his angelic face I catch a glimpse of the most beautiful golden eyes I have ever seen and say "Dear baby, you have the most amazing beautiful eyes!" With a big smile Rylan wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my shoulder. It all felt so real. As his embrace engulfs me and his love, ever present, I whisper, "You remind me so much of your daddy.".... And with that he pulls back and looks at me so serenely and simply smiles....

As the dream faded the picture of my little boy (resembling a little version of my husband with a little hint of me) has not left me. I cherish that dream and my baby's words and embrace. Thank you dear Jesus for bringing me the comfort of one day being able to have a moment like the one I dreamt.


Dear Rylan, my beautiful sweet baby boy, I can't wait to hold you... and never let go.







No comments:

Post a Comment