Monday, May 30, 2011

More better days ahead... PLEASE!

Last week was such a difficult week for me! One filled with running around Chambersburg, Hustontown, and McConnellsburg trying to find a home for kittens (Anyone want any please let me know!!! I have four who need homes!), also crawling under a dishwasher at six and a half months pregnant trying to get one of the above mentioned kittens out from behind the dishwasher, getting locked out of my apartment for a half hour/ then saved by the neighbor coming home and having a key, then the above mentioned key getting stuck in my door, THEN arguing over situation with husband for a half hour (freaking out I should say in front of my sisters and mom, I APOLOGIZE!), still having not eaten that day we get an order ready for a restaurant and find them already closed, we then ordered food at 9pm and ate FINALLY (ALL the above was just last Monday!) Then stress at work, a mental and emotional breakdown in front of ALL co-workers and boss, and being sick A LOT brought my week to a close! I can't believe I survived it in one piece!


I am SO glad this weekend has been a great one, it was MUCH NEEDED! I can only hope that this week goes well and more great weeks follow, because I desperately need less stress and tears in my life. Oh the joys of the pregnancy hormones! My poor husband has just held me and let me cry over the smallest things, like the apartment being too hot, or I'm just simply not feeling well and tired. Or who knows I could have just dropped something (for the hundredth time) and the tears start. I have felt very overwhelmed this past week and gladly welcomed the calm of the weekend. :-D


Knowing how stressed I had been during all last weeks drama, my hubby made me smile every time I opened my lunch at work! 





                                               
 I know I have the BEST husband EVER!


As promised here are the picture updates! :-D Some new things for Rylan AND a 6 1/2 month bump picture! ENJOY :-D





 I COULDN'T pass these two shirts up. I bought both for a total of $3. Rylan will wear them some day! :-D


                                                                 
                                           ~6 1/5 Months~




No comments:

Post a Comment