Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy Busy Days!

I don't know if the way I found out (right before walking into work, causing me to force down all my emotions) about my placenta not moving much at all has caused me some mental block or something. But I honestly thought I'd cry and be upset and just feel down about everything however, I have yet to do so. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing... What I have done is CLEAN. I can't stop. All I want to do is stay home and constantly clean EVERYTHING. Last weekend we de-cluttered most of our stuff but we still have to move the full bed out of Rylans room and clean out the hall closet. We then have to put all that stuff in storage as the apartment we are now in isn't big enough for everything. We have been looking and looking for a new apartment in the chambersburg, shippensburg, or greencastle area but we have had no luck. SO we have settled into the fact that we will just have to stay in our current apartment and then after Rylan is born we may move this fall or the beginning of 2012, if the Lord opens that door for us.

I know I am behind on pictures of recent clothes bought and a bump picture :-D SO I am hoping that this weekend or sometime this week I can post some new pictures :-D Life has been crazy busy and I know as soon as May 30th hits it will NOT slow down :-D

I'm not sure when little Rylan will make his appearance. I believe it will be either the end of July or beginning/middle of August, thats just my feeling. However while we wait to meet him we have SO much going on this summer! Our schedule SO FAR is.... :-D

May 30th: Memorial Day/celebration of Pappy's Birthday at gram and paps (I am SO looking forward to this, it is my weeks fuel, I can't wait to relax with my family!)
June 1st: Pappy's Birthday
June 3rd: Last day of school and Olivia's Birthday (my little sister turns the big 10!!!!!!)
June 4th: Family celebration of livies birthday
June 6th: Next baby appointment/as well as the time we schedule (within two weeks of this date) the next sonogram appointment.
June 13th: My 24th Birthday!
June 25th: Close friends baby shower :-D
July 4th: Independence Day celebration!
July 16th: My Baby shower (Invites to come :-D)
July 29th: Victoria's Birthday (My other little sis turns the big 13!!!!!!)
July 30th: Family celebration of Victoria's birthday
August 7th: Our One Year Wedding Anniversary (WOW time goes by so quickly!!! :-D)
August 22nd: Close friends due date
August 23rd: My Dads Birthday!
August 24th: Mom and Dads Wedding Anniversary!
September 5th: My Due Date!!!

WOW I'm tired just typing all that!!! And who knows what will be thrown in there as the months move on! I will probably have to work overtime during some of that (boo, no fun) as well as possibly have more sonograms scheduled after the one that I assume will be scheduled for June 20th. And just to prepare myself I could have a c-section scheduled between the end of July/beginning or middle of August if my placenta doesn't cooperate...

 So much is going on this year! I can't believe it is going by so quickly...

Well :-( Now I have to get ready for work. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week and it goes by quickly! I am SO ready for the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment