Sunday, October 2, 2011

The first of many first...

Rylans first doctors appointment on September 15th, 2011 went well, minus peeing on daddy and the nurse. All that was of concern was his weight gain. Because of the trauma of delivery my milk had not come in yet until the day prior to his check up so they decided to check his weight in a week to see if he would gain back some of the ounces he had lost while in the hospital. After a second appointment his weight was still not up that much so the doctor choose to allow me to do half breastfeeding and half formula since we didn't think my body was producing enough for him. After a week of doing both Rylan gained a pound!!! The doctor was extremely surprised and very pleased since he only expected him to gain half a pound. Sooo.... as of his last appointment on September 26, our baby boy weighed 8lbs, 9oz!

Since I couldn't get around very easily because of being anemic and the pain from my incision causing my movements and ability to lessen; Mimi came along to help Daddy and I out with Rylan :-D. Below are some pictures from Rylans first doctors appointment!

On the way to the doctors!



Mimi trying to calm Ryry until the doctor came in.

  The same doctor I had as my pediatrician, is now Rylans doctor!!!

                       


 All done and dressed but still not happy after having to be naked and messed with. Daddy and Mimi are trying to calm him down, again.

Heading home, HAPPY!

2 comments: