Monday, October 24, 2011

A Special Memory

I have always known how very blessed I am to know my grandparents and share such an unbreakable bond with them. And I have always known how blessed I am to also know my great grandparents and recall memories spending the night at their house followed by sitting in the same seat every morning and great grammal pouring a heaping bowl of yummy apple jacks cereal, sleepies still in my eyes.


However the realization of such a blessing becomes forthright and overwhelmingly beautiful when your own son, no matter his age, meets his Great Great Grandfather.... I know fairytale endings are not reality, but I must say this blessing we have breathlessly ripped from a page of a fairytale and for this captured moment... breathed it in...




No comments:

Post a Comment