Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nine Months and crawling

My baby boy turned nine months today! That means we are only three months away from his FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! Ummmm What? I can't believe how quickly time is going by. Its exciting to see Rylan crawling and trying to walk more. He pulls himself up all the time to a standing position. He still hasn't mastered balance yet, but he's getting there! Once that is mastered he WILL be walking! He is also now saying "I love you"  and he waves good bye!

This summer has been super busy already and I know the last big event of the summer will be Rylans First Birthday! I can't wait. I already have most of the decorations bought! I need just a couple more things :-) We also need to settle on a location as well as what we are having for food. I'm excited!

This summer is going by just as quickly as always. Our schedule thus far is...
June 1st- Pappys Birthday
June 3rd- Olivias Birthday/ Pappy and her birthday celebration
June 13th- My 25th Birthday!
June 17th- Fathers Day/ my b-day celebration
July 4th- Holiday dinner
July 27th- Vaca
July 29th- Victorias 14th Birthday
August 7th- Our Two Year wedding anniversary
August 23rd- Dads Birthday
August 24th- Mom & Dads anniversary
September 10th- Rylans 1st Birthday!!!!!!

It's a crazy busy time but we are loving EVERY minute of it!!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment