Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh Baby, are you sure you're hungry???

On Feb 28th 2011 I entered my second trimester. Books gallore and all the stories from all the moms I know try to comfort me in the fact that my "all day sickness" will end and I will regain energy in this trimester. Well books on my night stand and all my mom friends, I have two questions, "HELLO, where's my energy and why am I still flushing all my grocery money down the toilet???". Ok, ok, I know I am only two days into my second trimester and maybe, just maybe, I am overreacting. However, why say everything is going to get better in the second trimester and then pop my balloon when on the first day of said best trimester ever; I am still discussing the news with my toilet because I know it better than my husband these days. 

All I can say is, dear baby, I really don't know why you get hungry because you honestly DO NOT like anything at all, but (just breathe) it's OK I wont put you on time out or make you eat only vegetables. I will try my best to give you all you need, trust that God has everything under control, and whatever you don't like my best friend T (yeah we are on a nickname basis now) will be there to a, well, pick up the pieces :-D (my apologies readers, for the now horrid image that just appeared in your thoughts)

Through it all, I know I will at least get something from all this good morning sun, hello bathroom; good night toilet hello moon dance. I will be a great competitor for a small marathon, well at least the distance between every room in our house to the bathroom, if there was a race, HA, I would be an all star! 

My bedside reading, plus FAVORITE lotion since being pregnant, LOVE THIS SCENT :-D

 Daddy's book, which he read in only a couple hours. He's already giving mommy facts!

TODAY IS DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! HE TURNED 23 :-D
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY~

Since mommy and daddy don't know if you're a boy or girl mommy decided to paint her toes both colors until we find out if we should buy blue or pink baby things! 7 weeks until we find out!!!

Sorry for the over load of information baby :-D However this week has been a busy one, we finally picked out the color for your nursery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment