Monday, March 7, 2011

Did I just itch my husbands leg? WHAT? NO!!! That SO can't be MY leg....

Today marks 7 months since marrying my prince charming. Week 14 of my pregnancy, 5-6 weeks until finding out if we're having, a boy or girl, and 26 weeks until we meet our little one!!! 



Another amazing observation of today is (drum roll please!!!....) I have NOT gotten rid of any grocery money today! WOW I know I'm super excited!!!! I'm sure you are too!

However, I will admit in my admission of such joy, I hope I am not jinxing myself and that enemy nausea and my conversations with my toilet do not re-appear tomorrow with the sun (cross your fingers, toes, legs, arms, leg hair) oh sorry, maybe not your leg hair. That was directed to my overtly hairy leg syndrome since my womb has been taken over. Yeah, I have to admit, after buying two different razors, blaming them on their laziness and planning my next grocery store visit, (yes I will be the pregnant woman sitting in the razor isle and demanding to all employees, strangers, and my overly supportive husband that I need a five star razor because its not ME its THEM!) I have come to believe, plastic only glides across my skin (because hello there CAN'T be any blades.)  With no blades all my razor is doing is trying to improve my confidence in the leg hair department and just letting me "think" I am doing such a great job at shaving, that my legs will be like velvet and my husband will gloat to his co-workers, saying "Wow my wife's legs are super smooth!"

(sigh) I regress and understand that really my razor is only applauding my otherwise feeble attempt at, well, TRYING, and laughing when I am the one with tears in my eyes apologizing to my husband that, once again that forest on my once amazing legs, will not go away (I tried).

...However, not too fast razor! I can still reach my legs and even though after only hours, a lawn has once again appeared on my suppose to be velvet legs, I will keep trying! And once I can't, my husband, razor in hand, WILL.

HAHA I will win this battle!!!

Ok. I feel better. Also on a side note, NO. I did not feel my legs before this post. No. Nope. Stop thinking I did. Because.....hmmm. Ok. Maybe....Maybe I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment