Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Love

Dear Baby,

I would like to thank you for letting mommy not get sick for four days. Though two days out of the four I was very nauseous; thank you for waiting for the weekend so I could just lay around when nothing would stay down.

I love you so much!!!! Even though I feel sick, pretty much all the time I know I can handle it and pray that God is taking care of you!

Mommy has her next appointment tomorrow and I am praying it all goes well and the doctors don't yell at mommy for the weight loss since my last appointment. However it goes, all I care about is I get to hear your heartbeat :-D I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

~I love you to the moon and back~
Mommy



When nothing stays down and nausea is all I feel, these are my saving grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment