Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exhausted...

I so badly want to just have my Great Grandma here to tell her I'm pregnant and to ask her how she made it through all three of her pregnancies with morning sickness all day, every day. :-*( I just want to sit with her and talk and hold her hand like we always did.....


I feel awful today :-( I just can't keep much down, usually only one small meal a day. 

Doctors treat you like your stupid asking you well have you done that, and done this, and really??? the medicine didn't do anything?? SIGH, I could punch them all. I'm now waiting to hear back from the doctor and I assume get the third prescription for morning sickness... We'll see what happens.

I'm having really bad migraines now, I assume from being sick and just being exhausted. The only thing that is giving me hope, security, and calming my fragile nerves is, I feel baby moving around :-)

That above everything, makes me have peace even among the tears of exhaustion, stress, and worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment