Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day Present

As we sat and talked to the nurse about our families medical history and she asked questions in relation to birthing classes and different options we had, all we could do was smile.

Valentines Day 2011 was one of the best days, Kevin and I received one of the greatest gifts! We got to hear our babys heartbeat for the first time!!!! :-D It was amazing and I wish I could hear it every day. The doctor said it was very strong and about 160bpm.

We do not have another appointment until I am 15 weeks! It feels like a long time but it will be here before we know it. I am almost 12 weeks and already feel pregnant :-D By the time we have our next appointment I know it will be a lot harder to hide my growing baby bump and the reality of "feeling" pregnant will be much more real.

We are very excited for this time and can't wait to find out what we are having (SO WE CAN GO SHOPPING!!!!!)

Please continue to pray for us as we take these steps towards being parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment