Saturday, February 5, 2011

If the calculations are correct, in exactly seven months...

WE WILL HOLD YOU LITTLE BABY!


I can't wait to see what you look like and count all your fingers and toes. I can't wait to kiss your angelic face and whisper "I love you" in your ear. I can't wait to see that first smile and to hear that first laugh. I long for the day I hear you yell "Mommy!" and the day you ask for Daddy. I can't wait to pick you up and bandage your wounds when you trip and fall up the stairs, just like your mommy! And when you whisper that first "I love you" with your little hand firmly gripping mine, that will be the day I can honestly say, all my dreams have come true.

As much as mommy wants a girl, I think God is letting daddy win this one. We strongly believe baby, that you are a little boy. Mommy had a dream the night after she found out you had taken over her womb, she dreamt you were a little boy! Mommy and your Mimi have done "wives tails" that also point to you being a little boy. But who knows little one :-D Mimi thought your aunt Olivia was a boy so maybe you will surprise us. :-D

For now though, I will go with my heart, and it's dreaming in blue. I see a little boy with big blue eyes, like your hot daddy and curly brown or red gorgeous hair like your mommy. As much as I want you to be my little pink bundle I believe you will be my little blue blanket carrying son. I'm OK with that, blues mommy and daddy's favorite color!

Baby, we know you can not hear us, so we told Jesus to tell you we love you... (He's not like the mailman so that message you should have gotten, the bad weather doesn't thwart Jesus; He can do it all with no excuses!)

So you know what little baby brownie? We pray that we as parents will make NO excuses when it comes to you! We pray that you will have a heart for Jesus and a mind of your own. We pray your health and happiness is in abundance and your mind is capable of dreaming up any amazing dreams! You can be anything, with Jesus by your side, and we hope that Jesus reminds us that we do not deserve your precious innocent love. We know that you are a gift from Jesus and we need to always thank Him and not forget that Mommy and Daddy may feel they have lost there heart to your precious little hands and cute button nose but Gods the one holding your heart and ours.

Dear baby, though mommy has her days of nausea and possible "sick" moments and she's so tired that the floor could be mistaken for the bed. I want you to know that I would not trade anyone for this experience, because mommy and daddy want you! We are so happy to say that you will be blessed with two parents who adore you and will do ANYTHING for you.

Through all the hardships daddy and I have faced in the short months since we have been married, we are so very grateful that you surprised us and gave us something to look forward to.

Our hope is in Jesus and our happiness is swimming with you.

~We love you...to the moon and back~
xoxo
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment