Friday, February 11, 2011

The Bathroom floor knows me best...

Since week six of my pregnancy I had morning sickness about once or twice a week up until my tenth week of pregnancy. This tenth week has been so difficult. I have not been able to keep much of anything down. And because of the physicality you have to maintain at my job, with me feeling exhausted and just wanting to sleep away these headaches and running to the bathroom every couple hours, I haven't been able to work. I am getting worried about having stability at my job and ask you to please pray for me as I try to go back after my next appointment on Monday. Because I am almost out of my first trimester I am hoping that baby will give me a break and allow me to start feeling normal again. I have lost five pounds in a week and I am praying that, that will not harm the baby. I know God has it all under control and right now, all I can do, is curl up in His arms and ask Him to make every area that feels as though it is holding on by a thin string, to suddenly become strong.

Dear Baby,
     Mommy loves you so much! I hope you're doing OK and are getting enough nutrients! With Jesus holding your hand I have to believe that you are safe and doing fine. I can't wait to see you again on the 14th! I love you... 

                                                                                                 Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment