Thursday, June 30, 2011

In Gods Hands...

I feel so sick and worn out today. I can barely move. I have not been able to keep anything down today and all I tried was a chicken salad and a couple fries. That all came back up and I couldn't stop throwing up for ten minutes. I am so worn out! As a sip some gatorade my stomach is yelling at me. it hurts just as much as the migraine I have been sporting for two days now and the feeling of being so weak I can't get up just causes me more stress, because I have so much to do and so much that is asked of me.

While Rylan is trying to break out, *well it seems like it, he's moving and kicking up a storm in there* my asthma has been giving me some trouble today and I just feel like my body is on shut down mode. It seems to always be like this around the same time every month, but this is reminding me of the early days of my "all day sickness".

 It's like I push myself because I have too and then I just crumble... and have to relent to my body's exhaustion. I am praying that my work understands as I couldn't go in today. As my eyes force close all I can do is pray that God protects my job security, my health, my sons health, and has everything under control. I can only do so much.....my God can do so much more... I trust He has it all in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment