Saturday, June 25, 2011

Changing Times

This week has been extremely difficult for me. I had to let go of my dearest friend and companion since highschool. 

Due to cancer, my beloved cat Pippa rest in Jesus arms today. I miss her so badly.... You know when you can avoid the hurt so well, that's when you know, the pain just goes so deep...

I have had so many memories with Pippa! She was one of a kind! I honestly think she thought she was human!  Her unconditional love, greetings by the door, cuddles, and kisses are so missed.

My family and I had a burial for her. I am going to blog a bunch of pictures throughout the years of times gone by and will then post pictures of letting her go....

June 20th, will forever be a day of sadness; I just have to remember that my great grandma and Jesus are playing with her now, hugging her, giving her kisses and whispering "I love you's" into her ear; And above all, I have to remember...
~Her pain is no longer...~

No comments:

Post a Comment