Monday, June 27, 2011

30 weeks and counting....

I have been so busy with all the changes in life this week, baby appointments, work, get togethers, holidays, birthdays, baby shower plans, and getting Rylans room together: I am exhausted! I didn't even know what week of pregnancy I was in until Facebook reminded me (haha)!

In my exhaustion I am still looking forward to the months to come. I CAN'T wait to hold my son! In letting go of our dear Pippa, our first pet for so many years, I can't imagine the love that will overflow when I am holding my child. I am so excited to watch him grow, (not so much the letting him go part, I don't know how parents do it!)

My baby appointment last week went well, Rylans heartbeat was in the 130s. She couldn't get a clear reading due to the fact little brownie kept kicking the heartbeat monitor! My weight is fluctuating once again and I lost two pounds instead of gaining the two and a half I needed. At my next appointment I am hoping to have gained that loss back at least. My blood work for the glucose testing to see if I have gestational diabetes came back negative and all my lab  work looked great, that's a blessing. Even though you know they have to do certain routine test for every pregnancy you always are on the edge thinking, "well just maybe it  wont be a good result". We are thanking God we can rejoice in those results while we wait for more results...My sonogram is in two days, I can't believe it went by so quickly, I can't wait to see Rylan again!!! My next baby appointment is then the following Tuesday! Time is flying by!!! We are trying to hold on!

Here are two little other reasons I have been so busy and tired these days, they are helping with my loss of Pippa and gripping my heart strings already!

My gorgeous, loving, Magnolia aka Maggie

 Mr. Oscar, my handsome cuddle bug

No comments:

Post a Comment