Thursday, June 9, 2011

Seventh Baby Appointment

Our baby appointment on June 6th went very well :-D My weight gain is right on track now and the doctor said I am doing tremendously well. The only thing we are still monitoring and they have a concern about is my low lining placenta. I have another sonogram scheduled for June 29th. I pray we get good news, however whatever Gods plan is I am grateful for all He has provided and will continue to provide for us. And of course for this photog the joy of having an album of pictures of little Rylan throughout his beginning months, is the greatest thing! :-D


I am now going to be seeing the doctor every two weeks. WOW I know time is flying by! I can't believe I am now into my third trimester and this Monday, June the 13th, on my 24th birthday I will be 7months along!!! 


I can't wait to hold you Rylan Paul :-D 

~12 Weeks 4 Days till my delivery date!~

No comments:

Post a Comment