Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quiet...for now!

It has been so quiet in our house... barely any mess.... and so peaceful... All because two little kittens are no longer residing with us :(

We had to get rid of our kittens as they were WAY too much to handle. Due to our work schedule and how crazy busy we have been this summer we just were not home enough and they got into EVERYTHING! Once wires were chewed and we came home to no internet after them using our bedroom as there litterbox and out kitchen table and a bag of clothes as there toys, it was time to say goodbye... I miss them....however I miss my Pippa even more.... Honestly, I miss her terribly... I so wish I could hold her again. She was the best cat ever, I know I will never be able to find a cat as loving as her. I really wish Rylan would make his appearance so that I can focus on him and cuddle with him...

I honestly thought he would have arrived by now, however he is still chilling out waiting for his special day. As of right now my back is hurting like you wouldn't believe, I feel I can't get any relief from the pain and the feeling of just being uncomfortable is getting annoying! With an empty bottle of Tylenol all I can do is hope that my back stops hurting and I can get some rest tonight. However I really feel as though that isn't going to happen. I may have to send daddy out to get some Tylenol, we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment