Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eviction notice.

I had no change at my last appointment, still was at 1cm and 70% effaced. It made me upset to be honest because of all the pain I had been in that week, I could have sworn it was going to be more and I was hoping they'd want to send me right to the hospital then! But no.....INSTEAD they scheduled an induction day for one week and two days past my due date. AGAIN, NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR! I am seriously drained from working up into my final days of pregnancy and am emotionally worn out also, I do not know how I've gone this long... My anxiety....YEAH....It's off the charts.

With five more days till my due date I can only hope that Rylan will decide he's ready (lets pray its after I leave work or on the weekend.) I really don't want to have to wait two more weeks to hold my son. However in the same instance, if he does wait that long and I have to be induced.... ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS EXACTLY, UNTIL I HOLD MY SON! :-D

If not before Rylan Paul will be born on September 14th, 2011 (honestly I always had the number 14 in my head however I thought it was going to be August 14th!!! Boy was I wrong!) Rylan still has time to prove me right with my theory that he's going to be early....I didn't think it would come down to "days early" (I thought more like weeks) but hey I'm not going to get picky now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment