Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 8th Baby Appointment

As we sat in the doctors office my anxiety rose... I wasn't sure if they were doing another exam or not, I thought they had to, to see if I had dilated anymore however apparently they do not check you each time. This was something I was very glad for once I found out I had the same doctor that had been so rough the last time.

Our appointment went well and Rylans heartbeat was very strong! It was the loudest I have heard it yet :-D I have lost two pounds since last week which they didn't say anything about and the back pain and braxton hicks that I have been having very frequently they noted in my chart.

Yesterday, though I was tired, I had the most energy and wanting to just go go go! I just wanted to shop, go on vacation, relax, and enjoy the last couple weeks of pregnancy (and/or days) depending on Ryrys timing....

However today....I am tired! Ready for a week off and relaxation with my amazing hubby and little man, I can't wait to hold Rylan and just stare at him.... I know I will forever be amazed at Gods gift to us. I can't wait to hear Rylan laugh, say "Mommy" and run with open arms yelling "Daddy" when he sees Kevin.

Everyday I think is today the day????.....It is the waiting game now.... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment