Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

My 2011 was pretty fantastic.  It wasn't an easy year at all, however the good things outweighed the struggles. I can't help but feel overwhelmed with joy as I welcomed in the new year with my best friend, family, husband, and baby boy.


I can't believe 2011 is complete! I never thought I would even make it to September! Being pregnant the months seem SO long, but then after you have your baby, you literally blink and four months have gone by. You ask yourself, how did I make it through?  And honestly you can't answer the question. You never can. Because though you remember the difficulty of pregnancy, worries, fears, and delivery; it is such a distant memory that all you can do is live in the present because that is what you have been given. A present.


My present, Mr. Rylan Paul will be four months old next week! I can't believe it! Watching him grow already is amazing. Through all the anxiety, lack of sleep, sore muscles, complete confusion, and the clean then messy house dance my life has been pretty great this year. Yes, tears have been shed, A LOT of them actually, however they got me to these moments...The ones where your crying because your laughing. The smiles, kisses, hugs, and laughs; those are the "worth it" moments....they are my glue.













































No comments:

Post a Comment