Sunday, January 8, 2012

Once upon a time...

It all started with the cute boy in the corner who asked me, "Do you like me"? 

Six months later after getting to know each other at school and over the phone (including a lot of money in phone bills because it was long distance, oops) I said "Here, listen to track 2, you'll know".


 When Kevin came to school the next day and handed me my cd, he looked at me and I at him, I asked "Do you get it"? With a sly smile and a firm "Yes" my heart was hooked for Our Forever. And I knew...I knew, I had found my prince. My hope that the man of my dreams understood me enough to understand....me, became my reality.

January 7th, 2006 was the exact day we sat side by side and decided to start this journey. The journey, of our lives. I was blessed with the most amazing boyfriend who later became my wonderful Husband who then became the most amazing Daddy in the entire world....

I could not have picked anyone better for me. I couldn't. So God did... 
(Thanks, Daddy)

High School ''06


No comments:

Post a Comment