Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas time is almost here!!!

Rylans first Christmas will definitely be a fun day! However, I have to be honest and say, I CAN'T wait until next year and the year after that!!! Once he can actually react and tear into the presents, leaving a trail of wrapping and tissue paper through the house, will be so much fun! I can't wait for that!


This year we didn't go crazy getting a bunch of things since he is still so young but ryry will open at least seven or more presents this year :-D I wrapped most of them in tissue paper because it will be easier for Daddy to help Rylan open his presents. It's been a little difficult trying to buy things for Rylan so Daddy doesn't see (I need some kind of reaction!) 


I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner and in a couple weeks we will hit the year anniversary of finding out we were pregnant. It has truly all gone by SO quickly. I can't wait for more holidays and for Rylan to experience the warmth of Summer.


We are so blessed and can't believe we have our family already. This year, by far, is my happiest Christmas and most anticipated 2012 welcoming! As we get the opportunity to watch Rylan learn new things everyday my heart warms! 




No comments:

Post a Comment