Friday, July 29, 2011

As soon as your hopes are up....It rains....

I am tired. Very tired. I'm tired of thinking we are going to get good news and then being crushed when the suppose to be good news is the complete opposite. Dr. Brown pretty much guaranteed us that we would be fine for a natural delivery and finally be off pelvic rest. However, the sonogram results said otherwise. My placenta has moved closer to the cervical opening instead of away...

I have a doctors appointment on Monday and apparently they will either schedule another sonogram (I'm really getting tired of this, especially since we are going to have to start paying out of pocket for two of the sonograms because insurance is only covering a portion of them now...) or just schedule a C-Section.

I am now even more scared of possibly going into labor naturally with my placenta being even closer now. All I want to do today is stay home with my awesome supportive husband and relax but I can't. Work awaits...What a way to start the day...

Well, at least its Friday and next weekend is our One year Wedding Anniversary :-D So, that makes me happy. Also tomorrow we will be getting our maternity pictures done. Gotta try to stay positive or I'm going to fall apart....

No comments:

Post a Comment